Heavy Duty Repair Technician
- Livermore, CA
- Full Time
- Mid Level
The Heavy Duty Mechanic will perform service activities primarily in the main service shop as directed by the supervisor.
- Maintain a safe working environment and observe all safety procedures, laws, policies and rules.
- Communicate with internal and external personal in a manner that promotes a positive relationship.
- Work overtime as needed within labor law guidelines.
- Perform service operations with occasional supervision.
- Analyze and diagnose equipment malfunctions.
- Mobilization, setup, and installation on a variety of drilling foundation equipment and allied products.
- Repair, replace or rebuild engines, transmissions, fuel systems, final drives, clutches, cross-shafts, hydraulic components including pumps, motors, valves, and all related components, electrical and air systems.
- Write service reports that accurately document activities.
Requirements and Experience:
- Four years of heavy equipment service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Crane and Foundation drilling equipment experience is highly desirable.
- Candidate must have their own tools.
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license and must provide a current DMV printout.
- Must be a member of Local 3 or willing to become one.
Apply for this position