Electronic Systems Technician
- Livermore, CA
- Full Time
- Entry Level
ABOUT CONDON-JOHNSON & ASSOCIATES:
Condon-Johnson’s success is anchored by the innovation, expertise, and integrity of our people. Our experience in geotechnical design and construction spans more than four decades. Over that period of time we have grown from a small shoring and foundation company to the leader in geotechnical construction on the West Coast. CJA’s continued success is the result of a demonstrated proficiency in the full range of specialty foundation services and ground improvement methods, coupled with our commitment to treat people with fairness, honesty and integrity. We offer attractive and fulfilling careers for our employees. Explore this opportunity to advance your career by joining the Condon-Johnson team!
This is an exciting opportunity with Condon-Johnson to be part of a growing department to help monitor and maintain electronics on our heavy construction equipment. You will be the expert on all things electronics related with the ability to problem solve electrical/electronic issues as well as set up new systems on our equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical/electronic schematics
- Basic to intermediate skills in the use of electronic test equipment including multi-meters.
- Intermediate fault finding skills
- Industrial/Heavy Equipment maintenance skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with the team
- Ability to lift 50lbs and work at elevated heights
- Position requires occasional travel
- Knowledge of industrial networking, Wi-Fi systems, cellular network systems, and 900 MHz radio systems, and industrial equipment telematics
- Basic Computer Aided Design (CAD) skills
- 5+ years Industrial/Heavy Equipment maintenance skills or Associates degree in related field
- Enjoys problem solving with a “think outside the box” mentality